ONE PAGE: The Petals Fall Twice by Chip Zdarsky.
(The One Page Series is where I post a single page from a work-not-in-progress.)
Amanda came out looking like Brad Renfro’s (living) understudy. Decided this jam was going straight to my trapper-keeper.
As some of you know we got banned from Google+ due to some of our content. What we didn’t know at the time is that we were just one of a handfull of Anonymous accounts that was silenced. This is the sad fact of what happens across the internet when you walk to a different beat of the drum….
Your Anon News: Anonymous: In Response To The Oakland Shooting Of #ScottOlsen @OccupyMARINES Request The Following
Our Brother Marine Corps Veteran Scott Olsen Remains In The Hospital Under Critical Condition From Sustaining A Blow To The Head From An Oakland Police Department Riot Officer Projectile Early Wednesday Morning October 25, 2011.
OccupyMARINES Have Watched Closely The Response From The OPD, The…
Operation Fox Hunt
In America you are the 99%, but to the rest of the world you are still the 1%.
In aeons past a prophet lies,
It’s time - not death, that slowly dies.
I hear you’re buying a typewriter and some Wite-Out and are throwing your MacBook out the window because you want to write something real.
with profound apologies to James Murphy (via wwnorton